Monday 14 May 2007

Wasted weekend

Due to some of my friends that don know how to read chinese(yeah, tat's u lionel!), i'll write this blog in english. Not that I am not going to write in chinese anymore, just for this particular post i'm going to write in english.

The past weekend is so totally wasted! I can't believe I wasted it like so! I simply couldn't! It's like when I look at chang xu's eye, i couldn't believe he smoke weed! OMG! Don't like tat le!

Saturday is mostly dedicated to cleaning up my pig sty, aka my room! It's become such a mess that I have to use a plower to plow through all my stuffs! OK, bad metaphor, but you get what I mean! At long last, I found some of my games I brought from Kuching(sorry Xiao Liang, that is not for you!)

Sunday is totally wasted, and did I mention? WASTED, with a big, capital, enormous W!!! Morning went to church(after saying Happy Mother's Day to mum of course!), then afternoon went K with Shit, XL, MK, KC and Millie! Ate lunch at the Bim-Bim-Bap place. Fxxk you Liang! Make me waste energy nia! Hate you! You know Utopia and City very far? Now I know why you ask me to go Utopia first liao! Cause you wan to use me to change the booking time right! Kesi you!

Helen joined us for lunch, then she went back home! I was like stunned for 3.14159 seconds! Come liao then go sing K la! Wa piang! Say something about busy wor! Wat's so busy? Go la! Screw assignments! Ok, I know this should not be coming out from my mouth.. What the heck!

Went to Utopia. First song KC sang some Jay Chow song, I forgot which one liao. I'm next and "Long Juan Feng" is so freaking hard to sing! I regret choosing it liao! We all sort of struggled singing "Hei Se You Mo"! Diao! So high!! When singing "Shao Nian" Millie is like waving her hand like HuiHui! Haha!! faggot!

After that, I went back home lo, don't know where they go. Go back home, try to study, but end up sleeping! WTF man!! I hate myself!!

6pm, went to Dragon Seafood with bro-in-law and his mum and some of his relatives to eat what? SEAFOOD la! lol!! Steamboat style! It's not as good as I imagine lo, but it's quite good, though not AUD35 worth! The manager must be playing psychology game with the customers, cause the good stuff comes out at the last minutes! WTF! Salmon and "Hai Som"(How did it get there! *Snicker!*)! Diao eh!!! Though a bit full, I still sapu some of the salmons! I didn't pay 35 for nothing you know!

So this leaves me and my physics down the drain! Dreaded it like death!!!

Just watched "The Rich List", which is a game in which you have to name a list of the themes that they give! You know what the sudden death question is? Freaking hell man! "Past and present Staff in Hogwarts that appeared in Harry Potter books"! WTF!!! I can create such a list so long that... It's long... Wa piang eh!! First team:"Albus Dumbledore", Second Team:"Is there such a character as slack? The guy in black hair? Mean and stuff like that?(Imagine who it is!)""We'll say Slack!" First time I see ppl so stupid man!!!

Suns, don't lose ui!! Tomolo morning against spurs! A bit 凶多吉少.. If lose then hard to win liao!

Gotta study liao! Ciaoz!!

P/s: I strongly recommend "The Belgariad" by David Eddings, which is a five book series and the plot is a bit like Lord of the Rings! Hell good!! Plus it has another sequeal called "The Mallorean", which is also five books, and some spin-offs.. So it's about safe to say it is a fifteen book series! Siao le!! But the story is really good lo! And the language is not like Lord of the Rings and easier to understand!

6 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

When i saw USD, my brain immediately change to ringgit!
duno y...rm100 MAN!!!
粗倾!u guys... RICH!

Caren said...

stupid long, coz u're in MIRI - MALAYSIA mah.. duh~~

yeah.. those guys r damn rich! cant oways mix wif them whn i go over there.. or i'll be POK KAI!!

JJ said...

rm100.......so exp...............
then u still say nt nice gok......
walao.............
rich chim...

Freddy金榮 said...

ei... not me pay mah!! haha!! my sis them pay! they earn here money spend here money! i pay half.. lol! u should say shit them!! more rich than me!

Anonymous said...

因为你写英文。。。 所以我懒得看。。 就来这里留言了。。嘻嘻嘻!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

打水枪!马的high!
u guys damn rich(i say dis over and over again)