Friday 25 May 2007

Blogging from university

In case you notice, the time now is 3.36 pm friday. Right now I'm still in uni and unfortunately i can only blog in english.. I know, it's a disaster right? Like it make any difference.. Cause recently my blog comment is hell pathetic man.. Anyway..

These few days quite a bit slack off lo.. Need to pia liao! Test is just two weeks off and I just spent most of my lunch hour playing mahjong!(Thanks Andrew, I owe you much... not!!!) What the freaking hell! They rather skip lectures and tutorials and play mahjong in uni! I, on the other hand, don't skip lectures! Guai le! ( For those who don't know, there is a mahjong club in my uni! How cool can you get?)

Yesterday is a pretty tiring day.. Mainly cause I wake up in the middle of the night to see Liverpool lose! What the ****!!! It's like seeing Suns lose to Spurs again and seeing Manchester lose to chelsea again times ten times! Now I know how Yao dong feels when Miami got knock out in the first round 4-0.. LOl!!

Anyway, the rest of the day is mostly dedicated to a freaking thing called java! Have to finish the project by next friday, and my program is like bugs here and there, and the format ain't that perfect either! Spent 2 hours in the lab, and then went to Trinity College to find my friend.. Trinity college is a residential college for UWA, and my lab partner stays there.. Played a bit of that PSP of his( NFS carbon for PSP is so differnent from PS2's).. Then downloaded some movies and series.. SOng!!

The stupid project now is on 70% achievement.. Need to fix the format.. Freaking hell!

Around 3 pm, guang jian them came to my uni to play basketball, but my phone is on silent so I didn't hear it.. sorry.. Around 4pm i went to play for a while, but I played so crappy that I cant even lay-up! Freaking hell! Sorry chang xu! I know I played really badly..

Went to Morley later in the evening and went to my bro-in-law's house.. Went to Han's cafe in Morley Centro Galleria.. Ate curry noodles! Not bad, but the down side is there is a lot of onions, which any friend of mine will know I don't eat!

Tired exhausted, and pretty much feeling crap, went to bed early, but woke up late! Shit!! Almost missed my bus! Luckily the bus is the bus I usually catch and the driver sort of know me and waited me for a moment! Thanks!

Engineering have a new lecturer.. He babbles through the whole lecture and he practically reads of the notes that we can print out from the net.. What a noob! So basically I am half awake in the lectures, which is saying something, considering only 10 out of 50 who attended his lecture is awake! Ppl don't even bother to go to his lecture.. How pathetic is that? And the jokes he's trying to make, it makes Fu Long's joke sound extremely funny..(no offense fu long)

Linear Algebra lectures sounds like German lectures now.. No one actually understand wat he writes and says.. Just copying wat he says.. I'm so screwed, right?

Recently my friends have a private club going around called LFGF(Looking for a girlfriend)! How pathetic can they be? Haha!! Me? I prefer staying single! Gfg!

New words:
GFG: Good fucking game!
GLFO: Good luck f*** off!
some i forgot atm.. hehe!!

So freaking hell boring right now..

Time to go!

Ciaoz!!

7 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

击败!要pia料woi~
talk about hypocrite

JJ said...

who is hypocrite here?????gl is hypocrite???hahahaha!!!
chu woi the looking for gf club!!!!!
nice woi..eh u should join them leh...so nice de club...mahjiong club also so nice...gt black jack club??

Millie said...

i wan to join korean club..but i don think the time suites me..damn!
goodluck to u in ur exams.. =)

Freddy金榮 said...

got mahjong club.. dont think got blackjack club.. at least mahjong can last a long time.. blackjack u only need a few cards only.. plus need money to play then good.. we play mahjong in uni dont play money de! haha!!

miiro said...

mahjong rocks! especially when i win!!!!! tehee!!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

very nice woi mahjong club. blackjack club? hahahaa

go for DOTA club lar!粗倾!

Caren said...

my my wilfred.. i found this piece pretty interesting though.. i, personally prefer english blogs, but sadly, our dear friends do not like english blogs, which i don't noe y.. keep it up!