Wednesday 30 May 2007

Chinese Software breakdown again.... Sien liao!!!!!!!

Sorry ppl! My chinese software is once again denying me again.. Like the way GL deny YZ's creep! Don't know why, I keep getting problem with my stupid NJ star.. Dont ask me why i use such a useless chinese software.. Cause my lappy couldn't support chinese star.. Sad!

These few days a bit kintio already.. Y? If you don't know why don't say u know me! Siasoi chin chin!! Cause lin pei still left 12 days before my first uni semester test.. Less than 2 weeks ui... Not kintio then fake lo!

Today, got my physic marks back...(Drumrolls plz...) 10/15! Woho!! So damn happy! Cause we check online, and the first thing i go see is whether I passed or not.. Not double digit or not.. U see? The test is so freaking hard till I have to do that! When I see 10... It's like IZ finally got a gf like tat! C~~ Ch~~!

The stupid calmaeth is so freaking frustrating that I am so happy when I finally finish it.. Next semester not touching that feika program again! Woho!! How cool can that be! One of my friend got so frustrated at one question and he was like banging the keyboard.. Did I mention that it is in math lab, which is a very public place? So embarrasing..

Sis got a pay rise today, so we went to Taurus for dinner.. The food there is so good man! Makes me think of Kuching food.. Malaysian cooking style.. After so many kind of food i ate, still prefer Malaysian food.. the combination plate makes me think of the Chicken Rice shop behind Hock Lee.. Damn good.. But the price tag.. Of course different la!

Sorry chang xu.. Not that I don't want to go out eat with u ui.. Really.. My wallet is as empty as... Couldn''t think of anything.. Shit.. Paid off my phone bill and my smartrider fares.. Then I'm pretty broke liao.. Maybe before u go back Kch man.. LOL!

Next month is Album month.. JJ, JinSha, ZhangDL and LeeHom i heard.. Cant wait for them to come out..

These few days keep listening to Usher's Burn! Hell cool! I know it's pretty old song.. But three days ago I saw the MTV.. WTF kinda cool u noe?
"too many days, so many hours,I'm still burnin' till you return"
How cool can it be?

Loner,
Wilfred

P/S: I'm not winnie the pooh on drugs ok? Thanks for nothing, Meng and Lineal!

3 comments:

小子,中子,老子 said...

is tis sofa for me?/
10s10s10s
ilovesofa
sofaloveme
werhappyfamily

JJ said...

JJ???me??walao my album next month come out...sienz woi use chinese better.....

Freddy金榮 said...

diam la! jing jiang! lol