Thursday 30 August 2007

Assassin


I said I'm so gonna post this photo(above)! Guess who it is, fellow chms1's?

Today there is a weird event happening in UWA. Assassin day! It started on monday and today(thursday is the last day). At first I didn't know about it until people like sago and simon starts turning up to our C programming lab and lecture.. LOL! They dont even go to their own lecture ffs!

Assasin is basically a cat chase mouse kinda game, but instead of the tragic end which the rats always have, it is just about using shaving cream and cream people till the whole can is emptied.

But today is the last day, so my friends(I'm not involved in this event) thought:"Screw ambushing, lets just do a rampage and just cream anyone". As a very curious person I just follow along and try to catch a few photos.. Haha!!



Clive brought a wig and a pair of sunnies to avoid being creamed, but in the end the wig is all covered in cream. It is such a failure mess!

Andrew thought it would be fun to just wear Clive's wig, but he hell looks like a gurl when he wears it.. Someone actually says:"Whos that chick? Oh. It is just andrew.."
Wow, andrew!

This is simon after he got creamed the first time this morning and he retreated to the physic building toilet to clean himself up..
Way to go Simmy!

The rampage begins after our C programming lecture.. Woop! That is eileen running away after being creamed very seriously by Simon and co. ( rampage buddies: Simon, Sego, Clive, Meng Han, Jun, Yuhan, Caren and many more which I forgot..)

Since Sego smeared eileen the most, it is only natural that one-on-one combat is unevitable..

Weiner Winner: Sego!

This is Caren after being creamed by her own boyfriend Yuhan.. GG yuhan!

I said before the rampage that I'm not involving in any creaming, but Clive thought it very funny to chase me through the Oak Lawn.. LOL.. I jumped down a stair that has 10 steps and manage to live to tell the tale, though my leg kinda hurt now.. Price to pay for avoiding being creamed.. Dont want to end up like Simon in the picture below! Haha!!!


I'm now currently in uni updating all these just to spend my time, cause tonight there is a food fest, celebrating the upcoming National Day of Malaysia..

Tomorrow night Lionel is organizing a party for no reason. Then after thinking about it he decide to call it his "National Day Party".. Really looking forward to it..

Ciaoz...

4 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

wad the buck!
it's ming kai??
walao! the short hair guy become...
WTF!

he looks like.. u noe naruto? the lee sensei.. cu chim

Freddy金榮 said...

haha!!
chu le!!

Caren said...

LOL.. eh how come u got fren oso called Caren dat starts with a "C" ah..

Freddy金榮 said...

who wat? .. where u see one?