Wednesday 1 August 2007

Back in Uni

Haven't blog for a long time already.. It's a strange feeling, don't know how to explain it.. Feels so foreign.. To think last time I can spend everyday blogging, sometimes blog twice a day.. Maybe it is time I get a life..

Back in uni for two weeks or so already.. This blog is going to be quite long, so ppl with eyestrains should look away, and relax for a while.. A lot of words, no pictures, cause I feel lazy to load pictures online.. Surely you all know that?? Sheesh!

First thing first, let's welcome the newcomer in UWA: Wei Tat! Hailing from Kuching, finishing studies in CHMS1 and worked there for a moment, he came to UWA to study Civil Engineer. Let''s give him a round of applause! *clap clap* Due to his arrival, I've doomed to bring a Magic deck everyday to uni and spend a lot of time playing with him.. I should exercise some control over myself.. Sheesh! Note to self: Less Magic, More Mahjong!

Although I'm in my second semester, I'm still taking the core units, such as intro to professional engineering(IPE for short), intro to e&e engineering, Calculus,Stats and Probs(Math) and C programming.

Since i still have to take the stupid math unit, that means I still have to wake up at 530am every morning to eat breakfast and take the bus(not at the same time, if someone misunderstood me).. Up till now, I've missed my bus twice, twice looking at the back of the bus leaving without me inside.. The sentimental... Aw.. Cut that crap.. The math lecturer is one jackass, as we are not to even talk a word in his class, which makes totally no sense.. Kaseng tried discussing something with Justin, and was scolded pretty severely.. Wow! I never met someone who''s that PB, except for maybe my Form Four english teacher.. The stats teacher is one funny guy.. He has a weird accent(German, according to Lionel), and he always relates his stats stuff with footy stats, which is quite funny, since he is a Eagles fan..

IPE is the most, and I must insist on the word most, M-O-S-T boring shit lecture I''ve ever been to!!! OMG! I couldn't believe it! After managed to escape from the dreaded History after SPM, I now have to write a stupid journal on the lectures and the lecture materials! How shitty can that be? Besides, we have to shit in a lecture theatre and listen to the lecturer speak crap on what qualities an engineer should have.. Two lectures have passed and I slept an accumalated time of twenty minutes.. And I have written the longest piece of essay since i graduated from CHMS.. I thought I escaped essays.. Crap to the core!

Intro to e& e isn't bad.. I like the way it is presented.. Things I dont understand in secondary school suddenly fall into places.. The text book(actually lecture notes binded together) is pretty useful, cause it shows the easy way for us to remember things.. And lionel and yuhan have a crush on J.Henry.. OMG! Yuhan, is that text message real? Are you serious?? What about Karen? :P Nothing much to say about his unit, except it is among the best lecture i had until now...

C programming.. For those of you who thinks this is a walk in a park, you're wrong.. Except if the park is the Penang National Park.. The lecture is so freaking boring! 2 hours lecture is very tiring and soul-consuming.. Plus they chose the crappiest lecture theatre in UWA to conduct the lecture.. How bad can that be?? And to think we dont have notes at all.. I prefer Java''s way, that is to give us the whole semester''s notes, so that we can prepare for what''s going to be taught(actually I just want to escape the lectures..)The lab tutor is so freaking ga-ga.. He seems to absorb our question slowly, and takes a long time to tell us wats wrong.. Weird.. They use macs for c-programming, which is a pain in the arse since I''m a total noob in using macs..

Ok.. Enough talking about the lectures i have to take.. Lets talk about something else..

The weather here sucks like a vacuum cleaner(quote from Lionel), since it rains in a weird manner.. Rains for 5 minutes with the gloomiest sky, then sunshine pours in for the next 15 minute or so, then rains like kittens and puppies, then sunshine again, then cats and dogs.. I hate this weather.. a lot of ppl is sick already.. Hope I''m not the next one..

Havent gone to big bowl yet.. Which is a big accomplishment.. Just that I dont feel like the need of walking half the city to the shop and walk back to the bus station.. It seems like a waste of time and energy.. I wonder if Shit and Liang have been there yet.. Hmm.. Must have!

Have resat my freaking GENG1001 exam.. Not that I failed, the details are available in my previous entries, which i''m still tulan about.. This time the question is much harder than ever.. And they didn't put the answer sheets outside to be taken.. Some of my friends took the sup-sup exam and said the questions are exactly the same.. Makes sense.. But they still know the questions..

Can feel my hands starting to cramp due to the "long-ness"(i know it's length ok?) of this post.. I feel lazy to blog already.. Quite tired..

Go sleep now.. Hopefully I dont miss the bus tomolo again..(just missed it today)

See Yz

10 comments:

小子,中子,老子 said...

jibai
so long
get d sofa 1st
hahahahaha

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

i hav to say though..

C programming really looks boring, compare to C++, Visual Basic and Java..

diao.. u oledi learn java liaw, C proramming shud be easier for u. Just change here change that, den ok le. (dis is wad i heard frm my lecture, if it isnt true, pawn him)

小子,中子,老子 said...

i tot wei tat will go taiwan study
jibia
y he go perth ki
fuck him la
hahahaha
walau
his result so gud go study civil lanpa enginerring
really f la

Freddy金榮 said...

java is object oriented, c is problem solving one.. A bit different.. Java you can experiment, but in c program u wrong then you will high chin! See a page full of error.. High till siao!

sourlemong said...

dont miss your bus!!! :) but ure alwyas early tho :P

Anonymous said...

is form 4 or form 5 ha? form 4 is the non-chinese teacher oh.. wat's her name liao??? forgot liao.. neh the one that cried cuz of our class ar.. (gosh we make alot of our teachers cry! ahahahaha) i think you're referring to the form 5 "rubbish" teacher.. ing zheng's fish bone teacher right? hehe... i met another teacher here tat's just about as crap as her.. she claims she's taught us stuff and expect us to finish the assignments (without even informing us about it!) but in reality she didn't teach us that stuff and doesn't believe us and is threatening to fail the whole class... now is that crap or crap???!!

Caren said...

yalo yalo!
the freaking weather!

suddenly sun so big, suddenly rain so big, suddenly wind so big!
damn lar! u noe we don't have cars ppl nid to walk and take bus very kelian onot??!!

Freddy金榮 said...

oh yeah.. oops form five man..
sif form four... the one that ing zheng draw a dog head one
haha!!! still remember that...

Freddy金榮 said...

tell me about it.. when winter u wish summer come.. but when summer u''ll ask winter to come asap!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

come back to kch...
have a long vacation...
haha! cu chim!
u'll be back in dec rite?