Tuesday 14 August 2007

To whom it may concern(or may not)

Today, something very weird happened! Wait.. It might be earlier! Shit!!!

My account in Friendster has been hacked! Someone must have no life and is too free to hack into my account and do shitty stuffs!

1.)Photos are being uploaded: Two photos are being uploaded, one of which is two hunky guy.. What are you suggesting? I'm gay? Sheesh! Get a life!!! The other one is two girls and a guy on a stage and the girls are only in undies! What am I? A pervert??

2.)Weird comments are posted on other's comment: This is the really weird part.. Sorry Everlyn, that is not my fault.. I never posted any shit like that, and I never will! DO I LOOK LIKE THE KIND OF PERSON TO DO THAT??????? WTF!!!

This photo is courtesy of Andu Zhang..


Click on the picture to enlarge.

DO I LOOK LIKE THE PERSON TO DO SUCH STUPID MINDLESS STUFF???? I THINK NOT!!!!!!

FREAKING HELL!

To the hacker who finally got into my account, congrats.. You are my hero ladidadida.. And you are the world's largest jackass and I congratulate you on getting to the top of MY MOST HATED PEOPLE'S LIST..

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau~! kelian wei you wilfred.. could you like change the password or stuff?? hmm.. or you could report it to "whoever it may concern"... hehe.. but honestly (n pls dun kill me for saying this) but when i saw the comment you left on everlyn's page i really couldn help but lafing.. so hard.. i mean.. imagine seeing that picture wif that comment.. hilarious! hahaha...

pls dun kill me!

JJ said...

zz use firfox cant enlarge pic..use ie baru can enlarge pic..walao

Caren said...

lol.. y u so soi??

er.. d comment dat u wrote for me is u lar hor??

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

IE also cant enlarge...

i really duno wad hackers are thinking, if i were a hacker, i would hack ppl's acc for money. but this kind of stuff?

WTF! Zzzzzzzz

Freddy金榮 said...

yeah man.. wtf????

Anonymous said...

really wtf...

Anonymous said...

eh not every hacker hack ppl for money de leh...some things that it is fun to hack ppl n simply change thier thing....if for me..i will do that..hehe...
bt dun worry...i m nt that pro...
gl hionger

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

im nt that pro la...
i only know 1 step nia...

ooopps!

haiya! it's a bug in OS la, cam fixed

evyBevy~ said...

Hey wil!

Haha... Dw la. I know it's so not you. :)


Have you figured out a way to stop the hackers yet? If not, you might wanna read this...
http://williemovelle.blogspot.com/

Hope it'll help.
See you sooooooon!

:)

Anonymous said...

wilfred, u soi chin chin!! hahaha!
BTW, dat day saw your parents help u get the scholarship...tong kao de..
hahahha! dat time i thought u gt go bk kch so i migh c u thee..but too bad not...
hahahaha..
next time hwen u gt bk hv to find me oh..

Millie said...

hahaaha..tis is stupid!!!stupid hacker..hahahaha...soi lor u~~