Saturday 1 September 2007

Tired

These few days had not been one of my good days...

Thursday: Try to set my phone alarm to 5 am, but accidentally pressed the button on top, so 2am chaos.. Once i wake up, I couldn't go back to sleep.. GG to me..

Friday: Same tragedy, only i wake up on 3am.. WTF!!

Went to lionel's party last night.. It was pretty alright, the laksa is quite nice compared to some of the shops in Kuching already lionel, so stop being so paranoia.. The shepherd pie is the bomb.. The alcohol is good(Thanks Leong, the Geiger-Meiser + Red Bull is freaking nice!), the corona is nice, everything is good..

Anyway, I brought pizzas, which i chip in with Wei tat, and guess what, the pizza boy forgot to put our order on the screen and we ended up waiting for like 30 minutes.. Make me so furious.. They redeemed themselves a bit by giving us some free garlic bread and free cola..

And the downside of going to Lionel's party is that I have to take the last bus home, cause i don't have a car... Almost missed my stop cause I'm half conscious.. 5 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours can really tire you out...

Today I slept till like so late... Feel so refreshed...

Next week, EE test and STATS! I am so freaking out about stats as I don't get it much.. It looks so random and .. Looks like a lot of formulas..

Cyaz..

4 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

another rich guy in perth...
ROAR!

u gt come back dis dec?

Freddy金榮 said...

of course man.. if u mean i'm the rich guy sorry i'm not.. Hahaa!!

Millie said...

goodluck wit ur tests lar~ ^,^

JJ said...

dun eat too much ah....

ming kai sucks