Thursday 13 September 2007

Secrets


Current Position: University of Western Australia's Undergraduate Physical Science Library(aka UPSL)

Intention: To study, but ended up blogging

Today, I woke up due to the noisy television which my brother-in-law switch it on to full blast.. Thanks a lot.. Struggled a bit whether I should go to uni to study, cause I couldn't study with the strong influence of the dvd player..

Oh wellz, here I am, sitting in the UPSL trying to study.. Did a bit of aim. Don't even have to bother doing it till start of Oct! haha! how good is that?

IPE is still bothering me a lot.. So hard to do, and don't know how to start. Plus the stupid debate thing, which is asking us to talk about the disadvantage of non-australians working in Perth, which is just bullshit, cause all of our group members are not Australians! WTF man!

Ok, I said I'm gonna blog about this movie, so here it is !
EVA , AND OTHER PPL WHO DONT WANT THE MOVIE TO BE SPOILT, STOP READING! lol!!


I kinda like this movie, although some people says Jay Chou's acting still sucks.. But hey, it can't be worse than Curse of the Golden Flower right? LOL..

Secrets is a movie, directed, written and acted by Jay Chou, which is kinda cool, cause it is not everyday you see a singer direct his own movie! :D The plot is kinda nice, but well, I think it is a bit far-fetched.. Who could possibly play a song from a manuscript and go forward in time? It makes no sense in my opinion.. HAHA!! But, as Lionel says it, it is just a movie.. So what the heck..

This is a movie in which 黄秋生 partner up with Jay Chou for the second time. As a experienced director, he gave Jay a few pointers which made this movie as it is today..


The heroine of this story is acted by 桂纶镁 and i think her acting is just ok.. I guess the reason she is in the movie is that jay likes her.. Hmm.. I don't know about that! HAHA!! In the movie, she is the "time-traveler", who went to the future and back with the help of one song.. LOL..

The best part of the movie is of course the piano battle, which is coolest thing I have seen for quite a while.. And that is saying something! HAHA!

I going to stay angry at Denise for a while, for being able to have this Limited Edition OST.. According to her, the cd is in a book-liked cover, which contains also screenshots of the movie.. It is such a same that only 20,000 copies are released.. Haiz..

Gotta go study already, if not my bus fee is going to go to waste.. :P

6 comments:

lamomok said...

errr... you do know that buzz, omar, igor and ranadheer are australians right? just not white... LOL

Freddy金榮 said...

LOL.. of course la.. but but .. haiz.. very hard to say la..

stitchie said...

haahah ask ur bro in law lah... he'll know how to answer...

said...

金荣 。。。。


u sux la


haha

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

Why everyone posts secrets!
sien chim! but must support somemore.. haha

Freddy金榮 said...

haha!! who else post secrets? LOL...