Thursday 27 September 2007

No Shit...

Guess what? I'm broke again.. T.T..

Typical scenario whenever it is nearing the end of the month..

Guess it is time for me to learn how to manage my money! HAHA!!

Today, I endured the whole day without lunch! A great accomplishment for my standard.. Finally a day which I have only two meals! WOOP WOOP!

In addition to that, I have no way but to pass up a chance to go out with my friends, all just because I'm ... You know.. Sigh.. Hope you guys enjoyed the CS Karaoke Night.. Triple sigh..

-------------

Enough money talk!

Lyle Noakes is being a jackass by going through lecture "papers" by the speed of light.. And no one really can copy down what he said! WTF! What do you think we are? God??
PNS has been a real drag for me.. Sammy keeps talking shit that I don't really understand.. It's kinda amazing the way he can drag on three slides of lecture slides for forty five minutes! Well, he did write on the whiteboard, but still, that is too much! HAHA!!

Suddenly I have become the Aim instructor.. I got a bit fed up in the end and I ended up giving the answer only and din even bother explaining how I got it.. Sorry guys!

At first, C programming makes a bit of sense, but after I got back my mid-sem result, 12/20! I was like: WTF! Hell disappointed... Although Uncao Clive told me not to bother, as long as I pass(btw, he got 18/20, of course it doesn't matter for him! :->), I still find it disturbing.. Was it because I am not suitable to do C programming, or I'm just plain dumb... Hmm....

This week's IPE tut is one of my most enjoyable ones.. Why? Cause we all left at 4pm! Hello freedom! After the tut, went to Borders to wait for my sis and bro-in-law, and ended up finding Shaman King comic books! Haven't read them for quite a while, and it is very interesting.. For those who have not read it, I highly recommend it!

Our EE lectures are becoming harder and harder to understand.. Maybe it is the fact that Gia Parish(aka the cow, by lionel(modified, cause lionel says it is copyrighted, and that buzz says Gia Parish is a bitch) teach nothing but shit on diodes, or maybe it is the fact that the new lecturer(Chris I think) couldn't string four words together..

All our lectures are becoming more and more dead and plus everyone is becoming more and more tired by the day.. Don't know why.. I know why I am.. I'm out of coffee at home and I have to survive the whole week without coffee.. Damn it! Luckily just bought Nescafe back! So that means I will have coffee tomolo! WOOP WOOP!

Well, here is evidence that everyone is tired...
Kwan sleeping in C programming lecture.. Uncao thinks it is funny to put the highlighter in his hand.. Guess what does it looks like?

Uncao! Not so funny already right? HAHA!! Wish I can draw something on his face.. Sigh... Regret!

Even our most discipline guy, Buzz is sleeping! OMG! Proves that the lecture is totally boring!
This guy must be really really tired to sleep in the lecture like that! Sorry for the bluriness! This is in a lecture after all! LOL!!

Office friday tomorrow! Cant wait(for the food of course!)! Have to wear smart casual, but I say let's wear shorts and sleeveless! HAHA!! Well, I bet that is impossible!

Lionel lionel... When will you learn? You cant be Kirrin just by shaving ur head ok?

Well, Mooncake festival came and gone.. This year the only family member I have here is my sis, and we went out to eat along with her in-laws.. The food is a bit expensive, but hey, I dont have to pay for it! So what the heck right? HAHA!! The mooncake here is so freaking expensive! LOL... I wish I can eat 冰皮 more... Thanks Jas, I owe you one! HAHA!! Lionel proposed that we go King's Park to play lanterns... SIF GO KINGS PARK! So far! Well, like most of lionel's proposition, it is set aside and never heard again.. HAHA!! Sorry Lionel!

Played quite a bit of badminton and basketball this few days.. Simon asked me to play badminton with them that day... Sorry saygoe! Didn't mean to shoot the ball at your head, even though you say it does not hurt!

Ronald has become my hero of the day, because he lend me his Starcraft! Havent played that in years man! Just want to get myself accustomed back to the game, as starcraft 2 is coming out soon!

I have to quit playing ds! It is interfering with my brain waves! Arghh!! Everytime I see Scarlet or Ronald or Chi Ho or Kathee or Pj or Paul or Angie, my mind has a very serious debate... Something like this:
--------------------
Me:I won't play DS!
Subconscious A : Now that's a good boy....
Subconscious B : No, man you have to play DS! It is like the bomb you know...
Me: Shut up Subconscious B! I will not play DS...
Subconscious B: But it is the best ever! Remember the Mario or tetris game! You know you want it!
Me: No....(A bit disturbed)
Subconscious A: No.. Dont get influenced!
Subconscious B: Ah shut up and go throw yourself into a fire!(Get a pitchfork and stabbed SubconsciousA)
Me: (people mentioned), can I borrow you DS for a moment?.......
---------------------
I feel like an open circuit as I have no resistance towards DS... I feel so bad... SIGH!!

Gotta study now! HAHA!!

Cya guys round

5 comments:

lamomok said...

CORRECTION:

I CALL GIA PARISH 'COW'.

BUZZ CALLS GIA PARISH 'BITCH'.

GET YOUR FACTS RIGHT, FREDDY! :)

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

Wow, C programming gt so boring?
haha! Nice 1, u gt DS...

plan to buy psp dis year end

Freddy金榮 said...

i dont have ds... borrow my friend's.. haha!! oops... i thought it is u who call gia parish a bitch! haha!! oopse

said...

6
jack ass

Freddy金榮 said...

wtf jiun!