Tuesday 6 March 2007

What a day..

Ngaiti.. This morning I woke up and saw the bloody timetable(still cannot memorize..), and saw I have to ku at the school till like six o'clock. I was like so pissed off and straightly a f**k word came out straightly.. For those of you who don't noe, I need around 40 minutes to get to school, but that late less bus, equals need to wait a bit longer..

PIssed and pissed and pissed, I got to uni, sit through the whole lecture, listening to the lecturer's monotonous voice.. Java programming lecture is so damn boring.. Maths is ok la.. Physic a bit fun but just ok nia.. engineering lecture is so boring that the class is divided into three group, one group(one quarter) is sleeping,the other(one quarter)is talking, the other(half )is listening or plainly daydreaming.. Guess which one am I?

Then I find out I can cram everything up! Wuhu! Math lab=fei, java lab=fei chin chin.. Three hour I finish in thirty minute.. Don't say me haolian, but half the class leave before me, and the other half a few minutes after me.. What can I say?

Then when I am at home, suddenly bro in law say wan go swimming or not. I am like so tired liao, but I agree on going lo.. First time go swim here..

Went to swim at aqualife.. Ended up enjoying the spa for like an hour.. Song chin chin! Feel like reborn ah! Then went in sauna.. Ngaiti.. Hot chin chin! Next time I bring my dinner heat up there liao! Haha!! Then went to swim in pool, ngaiti.. After sauna you jump into cold water, the feeling is just like.. Don't noe how to explain ah.. Then i repeated one more time everything..

Suddenly realise I haven taken dinner yet when back home at 830 like tat.. Latest dinner I have ever had..

What a day..

No comments: