Monday 5 March 2007

Day out, day in

Fuck man! It's labour day and I have to get up dead early to go to uni again! What the f**k man!

When I wake up, I suddenly realise that no bus is going to operate that early in the morning! Goodness! Luckily my bro in law is willing to 'sacrifice' part of his working time to send me to uni! Phew!

The bloody lab today is so hard man! First time handling a laser, dont play play oo! The diffraction thing, finally i can handle it! Have to figure out what is the first minima, bla bla bla! In the end, still get the wrong result! What the hell? Then luckily the instructor say it's first time, so dont mind and let us get full mark! Phew again!

Yesterday I went out with shit and mofeng and ming kai and mofeng sis. Went to a shop that sells barbeque stuff. When the food come, shit is like shocked totally. He called a plate of rice which is called yin-yang fried rice or something like that. Goodness! Looks like something a dog might eat! So yucky! One bowl of it and I stop taking from it! Ngaiti! And the vege isn't that good either. Put some oyster sauce will you?!!!

Then walk here walk there, went to Utopia for a drink! I'll let shit tell you about the tale in that! Lazy to say ah..

I like uni man! Everywhere also can online! And not so expensive kok.. If you don't download thing then cheap cheap!

Now I'm wondering how I'm going to get home.. Cause the bus is in every half an hour.. By the time I get home, can go zzz liao!

Lazy to blog liao! Ciaoz for now!

2 comments:

said...

u really damn 废

Freddy金榮 said...

fuck you! you more fei