Saturday 10 March 2007

Memories

After reading the blog on www.siz-blog.blogspot.com by a punk, I felt a bit sad. Cause it brings back memories. Though all the stuff is particularly irrelevant or very minor, memories can make ppl sad. The thought of not being able to do that again makes me sad.

Ok la. I'll describe the small details in what I do with them.
(1) Kicked football: I am a noob in football, no doubt about that. Sorry Zao Cheng! Hope your nail grow back already. Siar beach the rock I will never forget. Maiku so kintio when the ball go to direction of rock don dare to go kick it. Noe I noob la, no need to remind me liao!

(2)Play Bang!: Xiao Liang, you are noob in Bang! Me and Ing Zheng can beat you anytime ah! Caike! Bang! is a role-playing card game in which each player becomes one of the wild west gunslinger, each with its special abilities. Four to seven players are ideal, but we invented three person play, two on two play and two on two on two play. Usually the three player consist of me, ing zheng and xiao liang! Xiao liang is caike, always lose!

(3) Play basketball: Sometime in afternoon, I go back with chung howe or chow jiun or some special occasion with the both of them( cause dog jiun always say busy kick ball, kick his lan la!). That is quite memorable la, cause play ball can relieve stress. Though it doesn;t seem much, but quite song la!

(4) CNY gambling: Ing zheng you forgot to say this la! Every cny we go to tuan bai and gamble from one house to another. At chung howe house and my house the longest, cause chung howe house can play two table, while my house can play mahjong and ho lo jim. Haha!!

(5) Singing: So boring cause sometime got wat singing competition need to practice and so sien you noe! Usually I just sing monotonously, like anyone will notice? I bet a lot of ppl also like tat!

Can't recall any special thing liao! Anyone remember just write comment to add on!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

i know u know i know u're a big part of the 'one dollar mee' gang..haha!!seems like u'r having lots o fun in uni eh?good for u..y yesterday no go out wit us?shit b'day wor...hahaha!!see ya..

-Millie

Freddy金榮 said...

got le! i go out night time with him.. go eat dinner.. din see you kok until now! haha!! this weekend go out! cio everyone! u using optus right? got free calls! use it! i virgin mobile no free call! sien ah! my number is 0431906861, u noe rite?

DontTellYou said...

go out go out!!

said...

fuck u

Anonymous said...

lumak

Anonymous said...

go where???tml go where??sorry i only come here n see u guys's thing today..call me!!!i mean if got go out..chicken u guys..i noe how to use the bus liao!!hahahaha!!!

-Millie