Thursday 8 March 2007

First Badminton Here

Finally I had a chance to play badminton here in perth. But I have to ku in the uni for like three hours of totally free time doing nothing and so boring you noe.

The problem is the badminton club time is so late that I can play for like two hours only. So I pretty tulan lo. The normal time is three hours of play time, but cause I need to take the bus home, have to leave early.T_T

They put us in different group: advanced,beginner and intermediate. I of course put myself in advanced la! Haha!! Then I tried playing with them. Their playing style a bit different from mine, but I sort of got used to how they play. Good thing I have my smashing and dropping with me still.. Cause their backhand smash is quite tough.. Gotta learn from them man..

Using our standard, they use a computer to put us in different games and ensure that the one playing is in same level. That was like so cool!

So after five or six game, I went back and luckily my bro in law is in the neighbourhood and I was like so happy when he came. Phew.. No need to wait for the half- an- hour-per- ride- bus.

Sien chin chin cause next week have to hand in three assignment. Not that I haven done it, but I have to find the assignment box. lol/

Ciaoz

No comments: