Friday 28 August 2009

Ramble

Feel like updating my blog, but don't know what to write, so you might see there's no connection whatsoever in the following paragraphs, since i just write whatever comes to mind..

I've been playing heaps of games, and study quite a bit as well. So big claps for myself there! *clap* Everyone should start playing Castle Age on Facebook! It's awesome*awesome. It's awesome^2! And GodGame mahjong! Oh my god... Can't believe I just found out something that good.... that should hold my mahjong thirst for a while! :D

Been having this one hell of a sore throat.... Feel like I'm coughing up my lung, stomach and intestines. Sometimes, I cough out something that is definitely not supposed to belong in my body.... Sorry to those who has just eaten.

Something terrible happened last week... I got my first flash! (I think...) The I think part is because I don't know whether it is meant for me or not... If it's for me, then it's cause I turned left when i'm not supposed to (though I still say I can turn!)

been playing Killer Sudoku again... Hell awesome...

Anyway... Signing off for now.

Ciaoz

2 comments:

momo said...

u having holiday now?

Freddy金榮 said...

no chin... holiday in a week! CAN'T WAIT!