Tuesday 25 August 2009

Have you ever had a day where when you start out, you set out a list of stuffs which you're going to do, then at the end of the day, you look back and realize you done nothing on the list?

Well, I have been having these kind of days quite often nowadays. I've been procrastinating on a lot of things, skipping uni just because I only have 1 lecture, not studying at all for the whole day.... The list just keeps getting longer and longer.

The passion is just not there. What happened to the 18 year-old kid who crams study like there's no tomorrow? I looked at my results from high school, and it's omg totally different from what I had now. Last semester was an anomaly, but throughout my uni years, I have been happy to settle for a CR, not aiming for a higher grade. Have I sunk so low so as to settle for something like that? Sure, CR means I pass, but should I really be happy about it?

Maybe it's time for me to re-evaluate myself.

Maybe I should aim for a better result.

Maybe I should stop watching series.

Maybe I should stop reading manga.

And maybe I should hope for money to fall from the sky,
the sun to rise from the west and
the wind to stop blowing.

...

Oh welz, all kidding aside, I should really start studying more. LOL!

1 comment:

howe said...

wow...i should copy this n paste it on my blog...
90% in d same situation as u're..
jiayou, wilfred..
jiayou, howe..