Sunday 19 April 2009

NBA Playoffs

It's that time of the year again. NBA Playoffs.
For those of you who don't know, I'm a pretty hardcore NBA fan. I follow all the NBA games, even though I have no satellite to watch it on.

And for now, the playoff season is now on. My favourite team, Phoenix Suns didn't make it to the playoffs because they did a pretty stupid trade which involved trading two of their best players away for an undecided player. Sigh.... Bad trades and bad coaching = Fail team. Better luck next year guys.

Here's my take on this years playoffs: WOW!

As I predicted, Cleveland finishes the season as the top of the league, and Kobe's Lakers finishes second in the league. These two MVP contenders will rock the stage in my opinion, and no team, and I repeat, no team WILL pose a threat to them. Maybe Celtics for Cleveland, but for the West, no one will be able to stop the Lakers.

Here's my prediction:

1st Round:
Lakers-Jazz: 4-1
Trailblazers-Rockets: 4-2
Spurs-Mavericks: 3-4
Nuggets-Hornets: 2-4

Cavaliers-Pistons:4-1
Hawks-Heats:1-4
Magic-76ers:4-2
Celtics-Bulls: 4-2

This is my prediction so far. Let's see how many of them come true.

But I can so totally see what will be in the final:
Yeah. This is what I see. No. Not Lebron and Kobe doing some gay stuff. Them in the finals. LOL.

Au revoir

9 comments:

said...

1st Round:
Lakers-Jazz: 4-1
Trailblazers-Rockets: 2-4
Spurs-Mavericks: 4-3
Nuggets-Hornets: 4-2

Cavaliers-Pistons:4-2
Hawks-Heats:2-4
Magic-76ers:4-0
Celtics-Bulls: 4-2



champion i will still stick to Lakers , btw match prediction wont be so important,

the important one is who go thru the 2nd round.

apparently we only got one in clash, which i think spurs will go thru.

I nvr touch nba since i reach here, so the prediction would be abit out, i juz bump into some news, hopefully it would be correct as i always did :)

said...

sry, make lakers a 4-2 haha.

and we got two different , rocket will pass thru la haha , this one i confirmed lol .

Freddy金榮 said...

no way. trailblazers too good for rockets i think. brandon roy ftw!

and spurs and mavericks is a very hard one for me as well. personally, I think mavs will prevail, cause too much potential for them liao.

and lakers too hiong for jazz. 4-1 is giving face too them liao.

got one more clash. Nuggets vs hornets. This one i didn't really put in much thought. I don't think you'right, but that only me thinking. I think chris paul is mature enough for the playoff stage and can lead the team better. But definitely a very tight matchup.

said...

haha , but i think nugget is a potential team to fight lakers in western final.

They have good bench player, and billup and CP3 actually have da same ability to lead a team.

I have great hopes on denver nuggets, hope they wont disappoint me.

Freddy金榮 said...

my gawd.... how could heats lose!!!!

howe said...

walao..u guys really very into nba eh~~
i rarely watch nba although i always said that i wanna watch...haha
maybe i'll grant my wish when ur predicted final game comes up!!

howe said...

sad wei~~
just found out that i'm not in ur friend's blog list..
haha..jus jk..

Freddy金榮 said...

lol... i havent updated that since like forever la... lazy to open the option part of my blog... that time u dont have one mah.

said...

hawk is not a bad team either "if compare to heat".

dun forget heat is a wade dependent team.

but , they will fight back la dun worry haha


support wade