Wednesday 15 April 2009

Bucket List


Just finished watching this movie, which in my opinion is pretty interesting.
Though it is a pretty dark movie, saying two guys who are on the verge of dying, it's the fact that they tried to live their lives to the fullest that really interests me.
Bucket list = Things to do before kicking the bucket.
This lead me to thinking what my own list is.
Hmmm....
Let's see now:

(1) To see the Aurora in the Northern Countries. Dancing of the Spirits...
(2) To not worry about a thing in the world.
(3) To get maids to clean up after I leave my mess behind.
(4) To leave my mark in history. (I don't know, maybe I somehow invented something that suprised the whole freaking world)
(5) To visit the vast space above us. Space station, or future colonies on other planets.
(6) To submerge into the depths of the seas in a submarine.
(7) To visit all the continents on Earth. So far I have only been on Asia and Australia. 5 more to go!
(8) To help a man fulfill his lifelong dream
(9) To drink every liqueur known to mankind. (not including cocktails)
(10) To eat a food local to every nation at least once.

I know some of these stuff is never gonna be able to be achieved. But hey, I can dream, can't I?


6 comments:

Yen Xue said...

hi... are u 周福隆?

Freddy金榮 said...

nope. you got the wrong one dude.. haha!

Yen Xue said...

u r jing "rong"?

Freddy金榮 said...

yeap.

Yen Xue said...

then do u know who am i?

Freddy金榮 said...

well, according to chung howe you are one of his and fu long's primary school friend. LOL. don't think i know you haha!