Sunday 19 October 2008

Resolution

Wow, a weekend is going to be over just like that.. let's see what i have done so far:

(1) Finished two levels of picross on DS
(2) Finished N+ for DS
(3) Done half of my individual report for mechatronic project
(4) Done laundary
(5) Manga reading (FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Bakuman...)
(6) Made notes for software engineering, and read through past papers for it.

....

I think that is basically it... Man, been wasting so much time reading manga and playing ds. I think it is time i stop playing the ds emulator, and stop manga reading until end of exam. So right now, I hereby declare war against myself: not to read manga, not to play ds, not to watch series (except how I met your mother! AWESOME SERIES), not to play ps2.... Basically anything that is entertaining, I hereby stop myself from touching them....

Hopefully i will be able to get some good results in the end... SIGH!!!

1 comment:

lamomok said...

here is my comment... it's damn hot today... and it's laundry! And stop slacking off bear :@