Monday 13 October 2008

Lists

Things to do during holiday:
(1) Burn my notes for mechatronics cause it is freaking useless!
(2) Go-Karting
(3) Learn tennis
(4) Sleep a whole day!
(5) Work work work.... Too bad aussie's dropping faster than the ball that Galileo thrown down from the Leaning Tower of Pisa.
(6) Play some Dota! Haven't touch that shit for a whole half year... Enfos for the win!
(7) Go to the beach! Haven't been there before. So yeah! Gonna be an experience.
(8) Rock climbing.. Total noob though! Hopefully I can make it through with my big fat body!
(9) Chill out with friends.
(10) Go back Kuching and hopefully get a vacation work.
(11) Play PTQs and hopefully get a free air ticket to Kyoto! (wistful thinking I know)
(12) Clear out my external hard disk cause it is full of anime, series and manga. Probably will buy a new one, but that depends how much money I earn during the hols.

Things to do when I get back to Kuching:
(1) Kueh Chap, laksa, beef noodle...........................
(2) Meet up with friends
(3) Buy stuff to bring back to aus
(4) Be a good co-host for Nut and Kaseng
........

Cant think about anything for now.. Surely there is some more stuffs that I want to do! I'll keep updating this list.

Sigh.. Thinking about the holidays keep me less depressed right now.. All those projects and assignments and all those crap that have to be done.. ARFGHHHHH!!!!

Anyway, have a nice day guys!

No comments: