Wednesday 15 October 2008

48-hour day!

Exam timetable is out.. Mine is monday wednesday monday tuesday! HOORAY! That means I get to laugh at ppl who finish at the end of the week! :D That includes u too Des!

Well, since the timetable is out, that means it is closing in on me like I am a cornered cat. Sigh... Not done much yet, so yeah, a bit screwed right now! Stuck on two projects atm and don't have time to study until study break.... CRies! Wish I have 48 hours in a day, with 24 hours for me to sleep...

That makes me wonder, what if we REALLY do have 48 hours a day? Would us humans sleep for 24 hours and stay awake for 24 hours? Would we enjoy 24 hours of sunlight and 24 hours of moonlight? Life's just weird. It stays the way it is, but I wonder, what changes will there be if we Do have 48 hours a day. Would be hell fun though, don't you think? Boy... I can hear these conversation going on already:

"Hey dude! Let's go play ball!"
"Oh yeah? What time?"
"Erm... Let's make it 22:00am!"

And what about meals? Do us humans evolve enough to only eat 3 meals a 48-hour day? It's like eating 1.5 meals in a regular day... Brrr.. can't bear the thought!

And what about school work? Do we have to attend school for a longer duration of time? If we do, then I would rather commit suicide samurai style! The regular school hours is tough enough already! LOLz!

Well, this is just some random thought that just came up when I started this blog wanna bitch about the stupid projects that I was doing, but ended up with an interesting view of life. :D

And oh yeah, Jay chou's new album is out! I am a firm believer in pirated stuff, so I downloaded the song 2-3 weeks before the release date, so yeah... So what Jiun? Bite me! Only like 3-4 songs in this album. Can feel his standard slipping way under the radar already. Dude... Put more soul in your song and stay on your course. Don't try some other style that even your editor doesn't like! HAHA!

Anyway, gotta go... Got a lecture coming up!

Peace out ya all!

2 comments:

said...

If u learn tennis , call me too


i go with you XD

Freddy金榮 said...

dude... i learn in perth le.. my friend say he's gonna teach me. HAHA! Well, if go back kch got ppl want to play also can lo. But i dont really have a racket though. lol.. we'll figure something out