Tuesday 4 November 2008

Exam Period

Exam countdown : 6 days
Freedom countfown : 15 days

Can't wait can't wait!!!! Now I make a resolution to myself! No more manga and ds for these days!!!!! Been reading quite a lot of manga these few days.. It's as if I don't know how to spell "death"! Sigh....

Study plan:
Study break: "Ciong" dynamics and digital systems
After wednesday next week: "Pia" software engineering and mechatronics...

Should be ok la!

Last saturday went to uni to study with desmond, cheryl, lionel, timmy, harshana, ronald. Didn't do much, just one mechatronics article, one lecture and one exam paper.. Hell fail! Went nando's for lunch... Went to some Italian restaurant at Albany for dinner with Desryl, Mel & Nut (these two couples in the couples table) , Nick (white) , Ronald, Lionel (the rest are in singles table).. Had a good one, I ordered Fettucine Carbonara, and had something else... i remember mussels and another dish that has stuff on top of a garlic bread, which is the bomb! Hmm...

Went back to lionel's house.. Me nut and mel resorted to study, since I myself didn't do much that arvo, but the others watch some musical movie, which provided music for me, though I don't watch it! :D

Now back to study MECH!! God damn it! This is ridiculous! Wish we still had Dianne Hesterman to set questions.. Now we had Brian Stone! He is a good lecturer.. but his questions.. CRIES! And while I'm at it.... THOMAS BRAUNL IS A DOUCHEBAG! end of discussion!

Oh welz... WIsh everyone good luck in their exams! Ciaoz

No comments: