Saturday 22 November 2008

Ok, let's look back at the list of things I said I will do during the holidays.

Things to do during holiday:
(1) Burn my notes for mechatronics cause it is freaking useless! - Decided se not to, cause I am scared that I will fail this unit! Totally fucked up one question in exam!!!!!!!!!
(2) Go-Karting - Not yet
(3) Learn tennis - No one plays with me..... CRIES!!!
(4) Sleep a whole day - On the contrary! Been waking up at fucking 7am everyday! WTF! I am so pissed off at myself! Don't know why!!
(5) Work work work.... Too bad aussie's dropping faster than the ball that Galileo thrown down from the Leaning Tower of Pisa. - Not much work for me.. Probably apply for somewhere else soon, like Maccas.
(6) Play some Dota! Haven't touch that shit for a whole half year... Enfos for the win! - Played on thursday with Nut and Andu. Got pawned totally! like seriously pawned!
(7) Go to the beach! Haven't been there before. So yeah! Gonna be an experience. - Not yet, or won't
(8) Rock climbing.. Total noob though! Hopefully I can make it through with my big fat body! - Probably not, but will do it in Kuching with Lionel when Nut and Uncao come to Kuching.
(9) Chill out with friends. - Been doing it a lot recently. Heck, I'm even doing this blog at Lionel's house. Haha!
(10) Go back Kuching and hopefully get a vacation work. - Probably not vacation work.
(11) Play PTQs and hopefully get a free air ticket to Kyoto! (wistful thinking I know) - Sigh, probably get bad results for it.. Really hope I do well.
(12) Clear out my external hard disk cause it is full of anime, series and manga. Probably will buy a new one, but that depends how much money I earn during the hols. - Hopefully get enough money for 1TB!!!!!

So far holidays I have been doing:
(1) Clearing my room: Finally I can see my floor.
(2) Clearing my card collection: Been a fucking mess, ffs.
(3) Reinstalled dota into my com
(4) Watch pokemon: Yeah, lame, I know. But it is good memories when you watch it again! :D
(5) Went hog's breath with Lionel, Nut, Andu, Kaseng, Desryl, Victor, Ming, Scarlet, Bentley, Adam, Buzz, Yuhan, Timmy, and many others (mainly WFC)

Well, today is very boring for all I care... Didn't do anything productive! :< It is so bored... Too much free time can kill! Wished I had a more stable job which I can do like everyday.

Anyway, it is lkike 1248 at night... So I probably will go home soon..

Lazy to type already, so it's up till here for now then

Bye!

No comments: