Thursday 1 November 2007

我很忙-周杰伦

Not bad an album! I give it an overall of 8.5/10! Still think "Fantasy" is better though!

Well, I think I will buy the originals, but to quench my thirst, I downloaded them all! :D

Links are as below :
1. 最长的电影
2. 牛仔很忙
3. 彩虹
4. 青花瓷
5. 阳光宅男
6. 蒲公英的约定
7. 无双
8. 我不配
9.
10. 甜甜的

Just right click and save as target.. Easy job!

It is really good compared to 七里香 and 十一月的萧邦.. The slow tempo musics are very nice! Very very ulti superbly nice! As for the fast tempo one... I think 甜甜的sounds weird, but that is just me!

Just comment on what you think about this album! Want to know what everyone think about this album!

Cheers!

5 comments:

小子,中子,老子 said...

thanks thanks
thanks for sharing
save my time go to find
lol
haven hear yet
hope really is a nice 1

lamomok said...

I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU JUST SAID THIS ALBUM IS BETTER THAN QI LI XIANG AND NOVEMBER'S CHOPIN... WTF WTF WTF! Qi Li Xiang and Ge Qian (2 very nice songs are on QI LI XIANG ALBUM) and practically the WHOLE November's Chopin album is nice except Lan Se Feng Bao, YOU ARE INSANE IN THE MEMBRANE! LOL, but yeh. Niu Zai Hen Mang IS THE SHIT.

Freddy金榮 said...

well
i think this is better!
kiss my ass then

- z a r a t h o s - said...

LOL LIONEL GOT CHOPPED!

Mf & Eva said...

woho..thanks dude..you rock!yea, i cant wait to hear..dl-ing wakakakka