Thursday 26 March 2009

Happy

Wow. I am so happy and relieved right now! Knowing I don't need to overload for 3 semesters really really really really * infinity times really happy!

As many of you might know, I'm changing from mechatronics to mechanical, so I have to sacrifice some units (so i thought).. Which means if I still want to finish in 5 years, I will need to freaking overload 3 units, not to mention the amount of money I have to pay... If I don't overload, I will be staying here for 1 more year, due to the units being sem 1 and sem 2 units.. There I thought, damn.,..
DOOM!

But something amazing happened.
After a talk with Dianne Hestermann, my course advisor, she said
I could possibly get some of my electrical units to count as my optional units,
since they are about engineering as well.
I was like: If that is even possible, I would be most grateful!
She said she will check with the head of school, and give me a reply asap.
Today, I received the most relieving email I will ever receive in my inbox:



Thanks Dr. hestermann.

Let's calculate the cost I saved:
Three units: 3 x 11000 = 33000AUD
1 AUD = RM2.45
33000 x 2.45 = RM80850
RM80850 = a lot a lot of money
a lot of money = food, drink, car, games, ps3, tv, .............. you get my idea

Sigh.. Relief much!


4 comments:

lamomok said...

one unit does NOT cost 11000, one semester does (for a double degree). therefore one unit costs only 2750. So you only saved 8250, which is only 20212.50 ringgit... Still a sizeable amount, but nowhere near 80000

Freddy金榮 said...

oh yeah.. my bad.. lol.... well.. still a lot! HAHAHA!

lamomok said...

Yea but you should've noticed something wrong when you typed your grand total of 80000 ringgit. Coz if it were that expensive to 3 units, I don't think many of us would be here LOL

Freddy金榮 said...

LOl! fine fine fine... coming from a guy who got 98 in maths. I'm sorry I did that mistake. At least I know the answer to 100-34. LOL!