Wednesday 18 March 2009

Update

This blog has been non-existent for quite a long time.. So long that even I myself forgot what my website is.

Been... Well.. Can't say I'm busy cause Lionel's will surely pick up a chair and throw at me if I said that. I have been getting involved in quite a few things lately - gym, basketball, badminton, tennis, studying, playing my card games, playing computer games, read manga, hanging out with friends, sleeping.... basically everything you can think about a uni student except clubbing.

I am a little behind in my studies, but nothing a enclosed session in the library study room won't get me through, so yeah... Still considered up-to-date i guess (A bit contradicting, I know, but i just type whatever comes through my mind).

Right now, I have reached to a point where i am seriously considering my career outcomes. Mechatronics... Back in malaysia, everyone just go:"What's mechatronics?" From what I have heard from ppl who graduated from mechatronics and trying to get a job in malaysia, the chances are you might as well go to the wall and try to beg for some money off it. Therefore....

I AM SWITCHING TO MECHANICAL/COMPUTER SCIENCE!

Big bomb! I am still keeping my computer science degree, cause it is starting to get interesting right now. Not that I don't like mechatronics! Oh yeah, I just loveeeeeeee Thomas Braunl and all hey! (Catch my sarcasm?) it's just that my career is on the line here and I don't want to jeopardise my career just because I don't want to change my old-fashioned mind...

Ohh wellz.. That's water under the bridge now.

Tennis.. how should I say this.... is legend- wait for it- dary!!! So fucking awesome! Wish i can play everyday, which I am unable to do... So different from badminton... It's awesome to get involved in a new sport. So much to learn, so little time to do it! Thanks Des and Nick!

Ok... Enough blogging for now.. I will try to update more often from now on, since I am on my computer whenever i'm home... So sad I know... Sigh... now off to playing badminton

Coming from Reid library, i say good day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea COmputer SCience getting interesting every semester..

im majoring computer science but i plan to change to software engineering though...

go play facebook !

-打字赚很多钱的鸟人

Freddy金榮 said...

who's the anonymous dude?

Anonymous said...

Hint : 打字赚很多钱的鸟人

it's so obvious