Tuesday 24 June 2008

A spearhead that is going blunt

Well, I assume you all know that my results in high school, though not one of the best, are still really good. Better than most anyway. But since I came to uni, I realize my learning skills ain't what they used to be anymore.

I can feel my concentration in studying continuing slipping by, day after day. Right now, I can't sit in front of my laptop for ten minutes and think :"Fuck this shit, I'm playing some games, or read some manga." Where has my concentration gone to?

Sometimes I feel that I keep on forgetting stuff. Like just the other day, someone came to me and asked me a chinese word's pronounciation. I know that word and it is a word I used so often back in my high school days. But it took me like 15 seconds to reply. Am I really getting old? I really hope not!

Well, I asked a couple of friends about this, but they say :"It is all in your mind, don't bother dude!" But is that really true? Am I really only imagining things?

Lack of sleep and nutrients might be some of the causes for these phenomena to happen. But sleep really isn't something I can control. Just that day, I tried sleeping at 11, but I ended up sleeping at 1, rolling about the bed, thinking about the exam the next day. Sigh... I can only say, this semester has really taken its toll on me. I am just awfully tired and wish this semester is over. Sure, you can argue that there is still a lot of happy things that happen. But I just want it over and reminisce about it after this semester.

I realize this few days my blogs have been pretty negative, but hey, you can't expect anything bright and sunny during the exam period right? I promise some good stuffs after the exam period! :D

With regards,
Wong

2 comments:

said...

All da best big ass ...




same thing happened to me ...

Fuck Uni ,

i am not that kind of study person..

Juz too friggin' HUN here...



Expected ,

First Sem Exam SUCKS

Carol said...

Pray & let God lead You.不要为明天忧虑,将一切交托给神.Remember that God is always with you, He'll never let you walk along.pray b4 sleep,it helps a lot. try it .. Hope everything will be fine.God bless~