Saturday 28 June 2008

Holidays

Well, the dreaded exams are finally over. No more cramming my ass off and cursing the hell out of Nathan Scott. Not gonna think about exams results for now.

First day of holidays (Friday) has been a very very very boring day. Let's just say it bores a hole out of me. Sigh.. Went to my bro-in-law's grandmother's funeral. Kaseng is supposed to go as well, but for some reason, he wasn't there, which shocked me a bit. I thought I would have someone to talk to at the funeral, but instead, I found myself staring at the ceiling and playing games on my mobile phone. For those of you who don't know me well enough, whenever I play games on my phone, it means I am very very bored!

After the funeral, I went to the city for lunch. On the way there, we saw there is a long line outside 92.9 building. Apparently they are giving out free chips. For those of you who don't know about it, Hamish and Andy had been talking about making a people's chip, which is gravy flavoured. Smith's heard about it and decided to make a limited edition kind. And they are giving it out free. So, as you would have guessed, I grabbed one bag and ran. Haven't tried it yet though... Hopefully it is worth the effort.

After that, I went to the city to have a walk before dinner. Saw a few of my friends and they expressed their suprise of me wearing a long sleeve shirt and all. Sif man.. It's like I am some sloppy guy. Maybe I am. LOL!

Well, plans of this holiday:
(1) Go melbourne : My parents are coming over and go to Melbourne for a family trip together, which I hope is gonna be good. Good weather hopefully!
(2) Get a working visa and work! : Well, I am gonna prove those who says I will never work wrong. I WILL get a job!
(3) Get some threads : I am so sick of the same clothes I am wearing everyday! Gonna buy some new ones, probably in Melbourne or here.
(4) Watch supernatural : Yeah, that';s right lionel, I'm gonna need ur supernatural! Thanks!

Some other small stuffs, but can't be bothered typing out! HAhA!

Hopefully everyone's holidays are gonna be better than mine!

3 comments:

Jovina said...

hahaha sif get bored in a funeral >.< u r meant to be sad?! LOL

MELBOURNE! OMG which means u have access to Krispy Kreme donuts =D thats like the ultimate joy....YUM YUM YUM

Freddy金榮 said...

yep! I bought two dozens! Suck on that! HAHAH!! it is pretty sweet, but not too sweet as to make you sick of it.. LOL!

As for the funeral, well, lets just say I don't really know her that well, so meh!

Millie said...

big butt wilfred!!! ^^