Saturday 21 June 2008

Random Shit again

Screw this shit~! i am over this exam period. Still has five days till my next exam, but my study mood is totally shut off already. Feels like holiday for me already..

Now at lionel's house.. Had a pretty good dinner : tacos, shepherd pie and sweet potato soup.. YUMM!! They all taste good! Considering I can't cook any of that stuff myself (probably can, but meh!)

Hopefully I can get some study done. Stupid manufacturing. Well I have only myself to blame, as I chose to overload. If I didn't overload, I would have finish my exams yesterday.. SIGH MUCH!!

Don't ask about all my exams. Hopefully I can pass for everything.. This semester has been pretty shit for me.. Can't wait till it ends. SIGH!

Can't wait for thursday to come.. But I won't like the afternoon part, as my exam is at that time. Thursday night, here I come! LOL!

No comments: