Sunday 17 June 2007

Weirdest and most tulan phone call ever...

Me: Hello?
Caller: Hello? Hai! I'm from Optus(one of the phone company here, which is weird, cause I'm using Virgin Mobile).
Me: Er... Yeah.. Can I help you?(Trying to be courteous)
Caller: Ah Yeah, there's this new package, that I thought you might be interested.
Me: Let me ask you first, how did you get my number in the first place?
Caller: Never mind about that!(First rudeness)
me: Er... Ok!
Caller: This package is very good one.(The guy is an Indian) If you sign up to this package, we will give you a new phone.
Me: Er.. But I'm already on a package right now.(Which is true)
Caller: You still can have a new one, right? (Laugh to self)
Me: -.-|| (OKkkkk...., starting to get a bit creepy and frustrating)
Me: I'm not interested, but thanks anyway.
Caller: Wait! There's a new phone, a (some model, can't remember)!
Me: I'm not interested... (Uneasy, trying to get of the stupid phone call politely)Er, I'm driving right now, so forgive me for hanging up!(Which i am not, cause i have no licence and no car here)
Caller: You're driving and talking on the phone at the same time? Now, if you sign up for this package, i won't tell anyone about this.
Me: !!! (How rude can you be!! WTF!)

I just pressed the red button on my phone and go:"WHAT THE FXXK!!!!!!"

What do you call a sheep with no leg?
A cloud.

13 comments:

Caren said...

hahahhaa.. that's funny wei.. lol... it's not chu.. it's HILARIOUS!.. if u sign up for the new package i won't tell anybody.. wahhaa.. that's a freaky weirdo..lol..

oh ya.. sofa~

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

LOL! salesman sure is salesman!
they'll do anything just to get you buy their things. HAHA

oh ya.. chair~

Freddy金榮 said...

tell me about it! weirdest part is... how he got my number? if he calls from Virgin Mobile, i still can understand.. but optus wor... WEIRD!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

macam mana saya tahu apa optus apa virgin? im nt at perth. macam gt ang mo come and he's using CELCOM and digi told him the new packages. stunned him!

Freddy金榮 said...

haha!! optus is like the digi in malaysia, and virgin is like maxis, but smaller company..

said...

wtf ... is so funny man haha ...

i wont tell anyone btw ...

u sucks haha

tan, a yeo's brand! said...

that's definately someone else lar ..

if it's from optus company u also dun scare him ... just tell him:" if u hang up now I won't tell UR BOSS ur annoying me n also SUE U for invading my PRIVACY ... "

JJ said...

lol...this ok lo...here is mine at kl de
i sent sms to qiyao n pei geng telling them i wan to go b to kch liao..n i also tell them to remeber to get me b my rm200...
i sent to pei geng...bt i press wrong number....
then after sometimes somebody call me
IT :kamu itu siapa ah?apa kamu mahu ah?(very rude n seems wan to fight)
me :请问你找谁?
IT :apa kamu cakap..kamu tak tahu cakap melayu ah...di sini malaysia kamu tak tahu cakap ah?
me :har?
IT :^$%&&$^&(让后我就不知道他讲什么了)
me :你打错电话
then straight cap the phone...

then i think think think..maybe is i sent wrong sms..so i sms him "sry..i sent wrong number"
fuck
u know wat IT reply?
"lain kali kamu tengok bagus bagus baru sent lah...pekara ini mahu di urus dengan polis tahu tak?kamu ingat saya siapa ah?"

maicibai
kamu hanya seorang babi sahaja lah!
fuck
so cibai behsong...think IT is who??
t*ib i zhao gu kan ah...
that time at airport..make me whole day no mood...jus because of IT!!

Freddy金榮 said...

haha!!! urs a bit tulan lo i suppose! haha!! tell him he is babi and fuck off! but again.. ur wrong wor... it's like u wanna 讨债!haha!!

JJ said...

err...bt in my sms i very polite wor..still gt wat thank you thank you de wor....n i didnt say wat " cibai lah u !!my rm 200 ah fuck u" like this de....

Freddy金榮 said...

haha!! ppl hear tiok u wan money from them then kiu lo!

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

I'm sooo HAPPY lar.
KNN! Worms World Party cant play,
but i still HAPPY lar...=)

JJ said...

gui also no need liek that bah...i most dulan is it's last sentence...
"kamu ingat saya siapa ah?"
fuck really kek tiok ah...