Thursday 28 June 2007

At the airport

Now I'm blogging at the airport.. Standing man! How much more dedication do you want to ask for? :P... Anyway, I brought my laptop along, thinking I can use free broadband, but who knows? I forgot to bring my lan cable! LOL SIF GG!!

No chinese, no photos, no nothing.. HELL GG! So have to resort to blogging in english..

Last night went to the airport around 7pm, a bit too early, but I checked in first none the less, and I regretted the moment I told the guy I want window seat... GG!! Should have chosen aisle seats... Ah well...

Went into the departure lounge around 8pm, and regretted not bringing a book to read! High chin!! Have to ku there for 1 1/2 hours! How sad that is! Plus my Ipod Shuffle looks like it is going to be dead in a second so very kiu..

The 5 hours on the plane is so freaking boring! I spell it again, B-O-R-I-N-G!!!!! Have nothing to do! Freaking hell! No entertainment and shit like tat! Tried to sleep, but can't sleep! WTH!! At home can sleep like a log, on the plane cannot! Freak! On the same flight with Andrew Leong and his siblings.. Feel so "Xian Mu" they sleep like... something that sleep always...

When I arrived, I collected my luggage and the guy called me to go for custom check.. SIF man!! Like I'm gonna bring drugs... Do i look like someone who does drug trafficking? Honestly!!! (OK, you can shut up lionel and leong.. SIF!)

The moment I step out of the budget terminal, I have absolutely no idea where to go! Mind go blank totally.. Luckily I saw a shuttle bus and I remembered.. Sheesh!! Went on the bus and got to terminal 2...

Ate Mcdonald's "Big" Breakfast.. Sif big.. It is just two piece of toasted bread and a piece of meat and some scrambled egg.. And a hashbrown if i missed that.. SIF BIG!

Went to check in... Leong and his siblings had some problem with their ticket.. Ku there with them. See I so enough friend! Actually cause I have like 10 hours to kill and I just plainly wants to find things to do to kill them!

SIX more hours to go! Freaking hell!

Er... Maybe later I come back to blog again! Now I stand and blog man.. Tough on the leg.. Maybe I'll sit down and play some game! Shit!

See yua!

6 comments:

lamomok said...

You look like a drug trafficker...
LOLS...

JJ said...

ur face...n ur ass...makes u looks like a drug trafficker..lol...
n the most important is u NOOB....
lol
im sry...

Freddy金榮 said...

noob? badminton la! i know i dota noob...
lionel lionel.. thought i told you to keep ur words to urself? haha!!

evyBevy~ said...

LOL... winnie the pooh on drugx. I was laughing my head off. Poor wilfred.......

JJ said...

WINNIE THE POOH???
LOL....WILFRED IS WINNIE??/
HAHA..THEY HAVE THE SAME BIG ASS..
LOL.....

Freddy金榮 said...

noe u guys go retreat la... so good.. don ask me la! T.T