Saturday 12 September 2009

Holiday Gloom

Despite all the complaints during uni time about how the holidays will be a bliss, I find that this study break ain't nothing like what I expected.

Projects, meetings, assignments, reports! GAH!

Believe it or not, I have been to uni during the study break more than I had during any given week during uni time. That's how much I have been going to uni. WTF! Study break! It's supposed to be a break for study, not break TO study!

The lecturers just decided to do this: "Oh, how are we supposed to screw up the students' break? I know, by setting assignments, and setting projects for them to do! "

And one more thing, my graphics project is not out yet, despite all the big talk from our lecturer. "Oh, I'll release it on Friday (before study break)". Now we are at Saturday of study break. Go Davies! (...)

Sigh... And uni's back on Monday. Go me...

GLooM!

No comments: