Wednesday 3 June 2009

Studying in Uni

Studying at home always leads to manga, series, ps2 and other stuffs that doesn't concern uni work in a million years.

Therefore, I have made a point in taking a 45 mins trip to uni to study, and excluding the time of updating this god-forgotten blog, and lunch + dinner time (+ time that lionel dragged me to play minesweeper with him), I've been pretty productive. For one thing, I finished off most of my ELEC2300, and finished reading through the notes for CITS2232, and are starting the past papers for CITS2232. Woop!

Haven't touch anything for my second week exams though. They are open book exams, which scares the crap out of me, since that means they are going to be much harder. OMG!

And yeah, I got paid today! WOHO! Finally not poor any more! Need to work more during the holidays!

Now back to studying!

Fight!

Fight!

Didimau didimau!

1 comment:

said...

good luck bro ~

gogo LAKERS ~~ :P