Tuesday 2 June 2009

Exams

YEAH!! EXAMS! WOHO! It's finally here! Three cheers! Hip hip ............!

Oh wat the hell... Who am I kidding! This fucking sucks.

8,10,16,17 June, these will be my exam dates, and one of which will not even count towards my final result, but will still appear on my academic transcript! FML

Oh welz, that means I can pay more attention on the other three I suppose, two of which are open book exams, which means they will be hellishly hard. FML

And on top of that, there's like heaps of jobs for RGIS these two weeks! And I can't go to them cause of these exams! FML

On the other hand, I will be able to work my ass off during the holidays, and earn money! YEAH!!!

Oh welz. Back to study. Just thought I should update this sad sad blog I'm trying to maintain but fail miserably, and it's dying slowly but surely, due to the lack of readership. Sigh... Well, more time for me to rant about nonsense! WOHO!

Have fun, all fellow sufferers!

2 comments:

momo said...

wei.. exam ah.. then good luck in ur exam then..

Freddy金榮 said...

thank you!