Monday 4 May 2009

Sigh... This is the worst prediction I ever did.
Last year, I predicted only one wrong. But this year, three wrong. Sigh!!!
Two right ons though! That's pretty good.

Trailblazers really disappoint me. But after seeing how rockets played, I'm not suprised.
And Hornets! WTF! Billups really made a difference in Nuggets.
And Heats... SIGH!!! I see them lose ah! So sad!

First round:
Lakers-Jazz: 4-1 -> RIGHT ON
Trailblazers-Rockets: 4-2 -> 2-4
Spurs-Mavericks: 3-4 -> 1-4
Nuggets-Hornets: 2-4 -> 4-1

Cavaliers-Pistons:4-1 -> 4-0
Hawks-Heats:1-4 -> 4-3
Magic-76ers:4-2 -> RIGHT ON
Celtics-Bulls: 4-2 -> 4-3

Prediction for round two. Not sure about celtics prediction though. Garnett not there poses a problem. And they seem to like going overtime lol! Lets see how perkins and davis go against howard.
Second round:
Rocket-Lakers: 2-4
Mavericks-Nuggets: 2-4
Hawks-Cavaliers: 1-4
Magic-Celtics: 4-2

No comments: