Tuesday 27 October 2009

Study break + Exam

Ok, now starts the worst three weeks of the semester....

Study break. Wait. Scracth that, it should be called study week! Damn... So much stuff to study it's not funny!

Graphics is so gg, since I have been skipping most lectures. Now to catch up... Sigh...

Heat and mass should be ok I hope, since I understand most of it, and it's open book. And it helps that it's the last exam.

Materials is kinda hard since need to memorise! I reiterate :

I

HATE

MEMORISING!

Lucky for Geng, it's the same freaking question format every year. The only thing we can hope for is that it doesn't change. If change then I might as well get a gun and shoot myself.

Oh welz, just a quick update.. Back to study!

1 comment:

momo said...

wei wei wei ~ exam still blogging here~~haha.. good luck for you exam!!