Friday 19 October 2007

Miscellaneous

(1) Lionel seriously got chopped! Imagine your tutor read your blog and you are bitching about one of the lecturers.. LOL.. Looks like it is just not your day

(2) I lost my USB again.. Luckily I know where I put it this time. But that is when I reached home already.. LOL! Took one hour bus to uni to take it, and then one more hour to get back.. Two hour wasted! GFG!

(3) I lost my student card.. LOL.. Have to pay 15 bucks to get a new one.. SO sad!!!

(4) My smartrider card is cracked, therefore I could not use it anymore.. 5 bucks for a new one.. SIGH!!! (Smartrider card = bus card in Perth)

(5) IPE report finally done! WHOOP WHOOP!!! Finally I can get away from Nu**n and R**a*n*e*! So freaking happy!!!

(6) I have absolutely no idea how to do my C project! ARGHH!!!

Now go nap for a while....

3 comments:

DevilSaphire AKA tonyhawk8802 said...

Wow.. an hour just to go to school..

UWA really realy far..

anyway.. C really fuking hard! but fun if u master it

said...

wilfred ......


big ass ......


student ID ......








































is not suitable for big ass

Freddy金榮 said...

no fun even if u master it!!! it is just background language.. I prefer object-ooriented programming like java! NIA MEH!